Thursday, December 30, 2010

My "sighting"

I saw this on Google Earth Maps via satellite.  The satellite picked this image up sometime in 2009.  It was in Loch Ness, Scotland.
  
Sighting: I prayed that I would see something while searching on Google Earth Maps, and, sure enough, I did!  I was looking at different areas in Loch Ness, when I saw what I said looked like a "squiggly line".  Then I thought, maybe it might be something.  So, I zoomed in and saw this giant something.  It was snake-like, and was, I would estimate, 70 to 100 feet long.  (Google Earth Maps showed a measurement of a certain part of the Loch which helped me estimate the size of this creature.)  I believe this could be the Loch Ness Monster, or a giant snake in Loch Ness.

There was an object, possibly a boat, that was about 15 feet long.  This "object" was about 250 maybe even 300 feet away from this Loch Ness Monster/giant snake that I saw.

I took many photos of it, but, for whatever reason, I'm not able to post them.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment